Thursday 26 January 2012

A waste of a white front!

My two favourite sailors are causing problems again!  I shouldn't even describe them as sailors really.  I managed to get one of them drafted today and they were supposed to start courses for another ship in a few days.  Cue lots of crocodile tears and wringing of hands, and the result is..... I am still stuck with them.  So I thought about drafting the other one, but that is a no go unfortunately.
I know we have a duty of care to individuals but some people do not deserve my time.  The worst thing about some of these young cretins is that they get a good wage for doing very little.  I would like to see them struggling on a building site for sod all money.  
I have three years left in the Andrew and I am done and to be honest I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment